Kroka Alumni Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HONK! Festival

Go down

HONK! Festival Empty HONK! Festival

Post  Ari Erlbaum Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:08 pm

Hi all-

For any of you in the Massachusetts area, the HONK! Festival is this weekend. It's an activist street band festival, totally free, in the streets of Boston and surrounding areas. It starts tomorrow, Oct 11, in the evening. If you like brass bands (and who doesn't?) there's going to be a ton of them from all over the country. I'll be there as part of Brass Balagan, a Burlington based brass band I joined recently. The website is www.honkfest.org.
Anyways just thought I'd actually use the forum and post this, in case anyone's interested. I'm going down tomorrow afternoon in a car from Burlington that may have room for one more person.

Ari Erlbaum

Back to top Go down

HONK! Festival Empty Re: HONK! Festival

Post  Ari Erlbaum Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:15 pm

Hi everyone,
HONK! is happening again this year all over the streets of Somerville, MA on October 10-12. If anyone's interested, you should totally go, it's maybe the most fun weekend ever. www.honkfest.org. If anyone needs carpooling, you can contact me, I know of a batch of cars going down.

Ari Erlbaum

Back to top Go down